TASK 3E: Researching Essay Topic
The general topic for my essay is environmental change and the effects human actions have on the environment. The three below references contain material that is relevant to my essay question (question 4), and relevant to Mirzoeff’s chapter, The Changing World. The material also supports key points that I am currently considering using for my essay; climate change, coal, and 2011 Japan tsunami. I have made sure to use a range of references to broaden my knowledge on the topic (articles and a documentary).
Climate Change (Article):
Ornes, Stephen. “Climate Change: The Long Reach”. Student Science. N.p., 2016. Web. 11 Apr. 2016.
“Negative Effects Of Coal Mining”. The World Counts. N.p., 2016. Web. 11 Apr. 2016.
2011 Japan Tsunami (Documentary):
“Japans Tsunami How It Happened Documentary 2011”. YouTube. N.p., 2016. Web. 11 Apr. 2016.
TASK 3F: Bringing you knowledge to the topic.
- 2011 Japan tsunami, what were the effects caused on the environment?
- Global Warming
- Man Made buildings taking over land/nature.
- Droughts, what are the effects on animals and the land?
- Predictions for the future in terms of climate change and global warming.
- Is technology having an effect on the environment?
See RESOURCES for useful links to support these bullet points.