PLANNING & PREPARATION:
- Mind maps, particularly using Mindmup.
- Resource list with links to refer to throughout my tasks.
- Week 4, Task 1B (Planning and preparation). This task was very helpful as it encouraged me to reflect on my learning and writing styles, and discover which methods work best for me
- Lectures, particularly Greg Gilberts general presentations which covered putting visual language into words, descriptions of visual texts, and formal writing.
- Writing response blog tasks, i.e. Week 4, Task 3A.
CONTENT & VISUAL TEXT ANALYSIS TOOLS:
- Visual literacy video presentations found on Stream.
- Paper Reader
- Visual Analysis blog tasks, i.e. Week 4, Task 4C.
RESEARCH AND INFORMATION GATHERING TOOLS AND PROTOCOLS:
- Library presentations
- MLA Guide
- Resources task.